Top 10 Hydraulic Hose Manufacturers in the world
1. We can produce 30,000 meters per day of smooth cover steel wire braided hose 1SN & 2SN, 1SC & 2SC
2. We can produce 20,000 meters per day of 4 ply and 6 ply spiral hose 4SP, 4SH, R9, R12, R13, R15 with the length up to 200ft (61m)
3. We can produce 60,000 meters per day of wrapped cover steel wire braided hose 1SN & 2SN, 1SC & 2SC
4. We can produce 600 meters per day of R4, suction water, suction oil, suction chemical hose with the length up to 200ft (61m)
5. We can produce 2000 meters per day of large size(102-610mm) wire braiding hose
6. We can produce 10000 meters per day of fiber reinforcement oil hose R6, R3, 1TE, 2TE, 3TE
7. We can produce 1000 meters per day of large size(76-254mm) wire spiral hose
Goodyear: With $18.8 billion dollars in sales, Goodyear is one of the largest industrial companies in the world. However, in terms of hydraulic hose, it is still a secondary player working to gain market share from the other large hydraulic hose suppliers such as Parker and Eaton. 72,000 employees mostly focus on Goodyear’s primary rubber product which are tires. However, with aggressive pricing and a quality product, Goodyear seems on the verge of growth for the upcoming decade.
Semperit: Semperit is based in Austria and has been manufacturing high-quality rubber hydraulic hoses since its inception in 1824. Semperit employs approximately 8,000 in 21 production and sales offices across the world. Semperit revenues were recorded as $963,000,000 in 2011 split between their medical and industrial products. $243,000,000 of this revenue is from Semperit’s hydraulic hose product line. Semperit was one of the earliest hydraulic hose suppliers in Europe growing as the economies of Europe (especially Austria and Germany) grew after industrialization.
8. Ryco Hoses
Ryco: Australian based Ryco is a supplier of hydraulic hose, fittings, and filters. The company started operations in Australia in 1946 manufacturing hydraulic components for industrial and mining operations across Australia and Malaysia. Ryco has grown to be a large low cost, high quality supplier with warehouses and offices across the world.
Titan Fittings manufactures hydraulic hose and industrial hydraulic products such as adapters, fittings, couplings,. In addition a to a broad offering of hydraulic hoses, Titan also manufactures and distributes industrial, PVC, stainless, and PTFE hoses. Titan has the manufacturing capacity to produce 5,000,000 feet of hydraulic hose monthly.
Pirtek: Pirtek is a hydraulic hose supplier that deals primarily Pirrelli hose products. The Pirtek distribution method is significantly different than that of its competitors. Unlike Parker’s ParkerStores or Eaton’s strong distribution supply chain, Pirtek relies on franchisees to carry stock of the products and distribute them locally to hydraulic hose customers. Pirtek has 300 franchise stores across the US and many more throughout the world (especially Australia and the UK).