- Oil and water resistant
- Can be shaped to fit the tightest bends
- Includes fire tape to seal sleeve ends
- Glass fiber sleeve with silicone rubber coating.
- Perfect for insulating wires,oil & fuel linesProtects against
- dirt and road grime.
- Withstands up to 1650℃ ambient heat.
- Withstands 560℃ of direct continuous heat
Characteristics of Fire Sleeve:
Fire sleeve is the perfect cover to protect hydraulic hoses,oil lines and wiring bundles.
Made of braided fiberglass yarns in a flecible substrate, it is then coated with a high quality silicone rubber. Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels. The fire sleeve is designed to protect hoses, wires and cables from the hazards of high heat and occasional flame. The Fire Sleeve protects continuously to 260℃/500℉ and will withstand a molten splash at 1300℃.